Thursday, December 28, 2017

December 26, 2017 Goals and a Wonderful Reflection

This week was wonderful!
Truly there is nothing as rewarding as giving something you love to the savior, and God who you love more. Having a birthday and Christmas in New York is something that I will never forget!
Because of the New Year approaching, I have been pondering what goals I will set for myself- with the Highest of Coming closer to my savior. To do this I will read the scriptures every day- especially the Book of Mormon. I know that doing that alone will help me understand my savior's love and become more like Him. 
 "Please Don't nag yourselves with thoughts of Failure. Do not set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve. Simply Do what you can do in the Best way you know how, and the Lord will accept your effort." -Gordon B Hinckley
"Without a goal there can be no true success."- Thomas S Monson
"To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things that you have never before done." -Richard G Scott
I hope that we all are able to truly fast and pray about the goals that we will set to better ourselves for the Lord this upcoming year. I know that giving such little things like a bad habit truly will be the best gift we could give to our savior.

 
Inline image 1
Inline image 2
Inline image 3
New Christmas Dress

Christmas Eve PJ's

Fun Christmas Party with Members

12 Days of Christmas Suprises

Silly Faces

Crazy Sister's


Boxes for some friends

12-18-17

Katelyn at Lake Onterio



Birthday Cake and new dress!



Katelyn with snow angel wings



Opening Christmas presents

12-18-17

12-18-17


Making my birthday cookies




New Christmas PJ's

Sister's Vest & Elgaaen in the snow

Missionaries with Lego friends

12-18-17 Last Day Teenager Mug Shot

At the Lake

White Elephant Christmas Party
 

No comments:

Post a Comment