Tuesday, December 19, 2017

December 11, 2017 Light the World!

During Testimony meeting someone stood up and compared the Book of Mormon to a pocket knife. It truly is only useful in our lives when we open it and do our best to apply it to every situation that we are in.
Also Because of this season and the light the world challenge, I have been thinking about The light of the world- our Savior Jesus Christ. How symbolic it is that when Christ died for 3 days it was dark and no light could be lit in the America's. How powerful and comforting it is to also realize that whenever we as humans walk down a darkened road The Light will come and guide us back home. I am so grateful for the brightness of the Son and the path that he has illuminated for me. At times fog appears and things become less focused, but I know and can take comfort in the fact that He is always there for me.
I love serving my King, Friend and big Brother this time of year around His birthday.
I hope this month we can finish strong and go out putting ourselves aside and focus on the true miracle and gift of this season





Elder's Wall, Barrow, Bertagnini, & Calvert on the table
Sister's Elgaaen & Vest all lighting the world

Deal me in!









Out to dinner with Sister Ladd, Aryeonna, and Cassie






Visiting Tommy after he got his cast off


 

No comments:

Post a Comment