Monday, June 25, 2018

June 18,2018 Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day!! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be part of my family, both earthly and spiritually. 
This past week has been amazing! Four of the people we have been seeing came to church 😊 and one of them was a new investigator.  
He is Risen
Now is the time for us to prepare to meet God. Jesus Christ lived, died, and rose again. I have prayed to feel the truth of this and Know that it is true. I know that the grave has not victory and death no sting that cannot be overcome with the atoning blood of the Lamb. 
1 Corinthians 15
3 Nephi 11
Alma 11: 42-44
"We know from the Book of Mormon that the resurrection is a restoration that brings back “carnal for carnal” and “good for that which is good” .-Elder Oaks
Alma 34:34
"Our temples are living, working testimonies to our faith in the reality of the resurrection."- Elder Oaks
The Savior Ministered to His "other sheep"
Christ loves one by one, he listens one by one, and He ministers one by one.
As an imperfect being, I am so grateful to Him who takes the time to comfort and bless me one day at a time. I know that every person I meet all has the same opportunity to feel uplifted by our Saviors personalized love.
Jesus Christ Organized His Church
Truly only by divine design and intervention could Christ's church and power be here on the earth.
"...the apostolic and prophetic foundation of the Church was to bless in all times, but especially in times of adversity or danger, times when we might feel like children, confused or disoriented, perhaps a little fearful, times in which the devious hand of men or the maliciousness of the devil would attempt to unsettle or mislead." - Elder Holland
The Father and the Son Appeared to Ballard Smith
I love the powerful message that Joseph Smith was able to receive an answer to His prayers. He had a question, he recognized he could not do it all alone, he studied it out and read the scriptures, then he prayed ready and willing to act upon the answer.
I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to the boy Joseph Smith. I know that they were aware of his situation, and reached out to him in love and understanding.
Joseph Smith history 1:16-17
It is extremely important that when we prepare ourselves to receive revelation and answers to prayers, we are willing to act and stand as a witness. At all times, doing all things, and in any place.
I am grateful that the Lord works with imperfect people, and is able to make great things come to pass from small things. I know that I am small, but I also know that Heavenly Father is able to accomplish great things from my efforts. 
The Savior Restored His Priesthood, Church, and Gospel
"Christ built a home to best accommodate the spiritual needs of His children. It was called His Church. The spiritual blueprint for this Church can be found in the New Testament. Occasionally the Savior made a “change order” to the blueprint. Such a change order came in the form of a revelation... In other words, God’s Church would be governed by divine revelation and by order.    " -What Is the Blueprint of Christ’s Church? Elder Callister
I love that Christ has restored His church. Truly there is good in all churches. But just like in the game of telephone, the story changes and pure doctrines can become twisted as it is passed from person to person.
I am grateful that I know this church is true. Joseph Smith was just a man, but one who was called and qualified by God. He, through revelation Restored Christ's church. The standard of truth has been erected. The power has been restored to seal the family unit for time and all eternity. The restored doctrines of where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going after this life have been answered.
This is The Church of Jesus Christ in the latter days. I know it has blessed me and many others, and will continue to do so. 
I extend the commitment to pray tonight and sincerely ask if the church is true. I can promise as a representative of Jesus Christ, that when you do so, you will receive an answer.
Andy And Landyn

Hot Day in New York




Sister Larsen and Elgaaen

Worlds smallest church

Zone conference sisters


Zone Conference
 

No comments:

Post a Comment