Thursday, February 15, 2018

February 12,2018 The Temple!

This week was truly wonderful. The Elder's had 2 baptisms! And to make it better, Sister Morley and I also went to the Temple to worship the Lord and be renewed from all the worldly weight that we had collected.
Something that I have been studying was the Atonement, and why we needed a savior. We  truly all are indebted to Heavenly Father, and without the great Mediator and our Redeemer, we never could or would be able to repay Him. I am SO grateful for all that Christ has done for me. I know that He understands my sorrows, has conquered my fears, and is able to see clearly through my afflictions. I know as I turn to Him there is nothing that I can't do.
A cool thought that was given at a baptism this past Saturday was, We are the pen that Heavenly Father uses to write another person's name into the Book of Life. As we lead and guide and walk beside our fellow men, bringing them closer to Christ- we are then able to feel the joy that comes from this and be an instrument in guiding them Home.
Let us this week record our testimony of our savior and what he has done for us, then share this with someone who we know needs to feel the pure Love of Christ. I know that as we do this with a prayerful heart, we will be the answer to anther's desperate plea to know if Heavenly Father knows them.


Palmyra Temple

Sister's Elgaaen, Morley, Billin, and Miner Exchanges









Sister Billin and Elgaaen



Sister Elgaaen & Miner Chess anyone?

Lunch at the Blue Ribbon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment