Monday, February 12, 2018

February 5, 2018 Out for a Year and Looking Back:)

I can hardly believe that I have been out serving the Lord for a little over a year!
My faith and understanding of this Gospel has just grown in feet.
I know that this church is true! There is no other Religion that could bring the peace and comfort that this Gospel brings me.
A quote by Elder Holland about Sister Missionaries states, "Many young women are serving missions. Many are preparing to serve, not because they aren't married or have nothing else to do' but because they have a desire to serve and therefore are being called to the work. The reason so many are going is because in the next generation, Heavenly Father will be sending His Priesthood Army to the earth and wants to send them to Mothers who have been properly trained and taught in the gospel."         This reminds me of D&C 4. It states that those who have a desire to serve God are called to the work!
I know that when I submitted my papers over a year ago, that I knew this is the path Heavenly Father needed me to take. I am so grateful for the places he has sent me to, and the companions that I have had.
My understanding and desire grow daily to love the people and bring them closer to there savior.
I hope that this week we are all able to recognize where we have been, where we are, and where our choices are taking us now. I know that serving a mission is not for everyone- but in different ways we each serve a mission where ever we are if we are obeying and listening to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.
Darling baby puppy!




No Way actual letters from Home! Amazing!!


Missionaries in Horseheads/Owego




Habitat for Humanity service


Short/Tall

Sister's Elgaaen and Morley


My size stop sign

New bedroom

Cold day!

Chess in the Library



The leaders in the mission :)
Inline image 1





























No comments:

Post a Comment