Sunday, February 19, 2017

Feb. 7, 2017: Sharing the Gospel--How Great Will Be Your Joy

Hey family and friends!
     This week has gone by. I am loving the MTC! There is SO much to
learn and do that I hardly have time to miss my old way of life. Today
all of the Sisters in my District bought matching shirts that will
arrive next week, maybe we will get pictures before the end of next
prep day.
     One of my favorite things I have done, besides going to the
temple, is teaching the investigators. So far Sister Thomas and I have
only taught three: Cole, Carol, and Kaelin. The MTC does not let you
know if the people you are teaching are real investigators or fake,
but we LOVE our investigators! Teaching them, the gospel just helps me
realize that this church is true. If I, an imperfect and mortal being,
can love Cole, Carol, and Kaelin this much... imagine how much love
Heavenly Father has for them and all of you. It is heart warming.
     I have mastered saying the Restoration in about 30 seconds, and I
know that everything that happens on this earth is for a reason.
Nothing can stop Gods work from progressing, and there is no time
during Heavenly Fathers perfect plan that he would leave us alone
without revelation from a prophet.
     I know this church is true, and I know what I am doing is the
right thing for me, and any other worthy church member.
    I love you all!!!
Remember to pray and never doubt that you are loved by a King!

Love, Sister Elgaaen

Sister Elgaaen with MTC Companion Sister Thomas




No comments:

Post a Comment