Friday, April 13, 2018

April 3, 2018 Hearing the Lord's Voice

This weekend truly was foreseen and prepared for.
I am  so grateful for the opportunity given to stand and sustain in solemn assembly President Russell M Nelson. He is there to warn us and stand beside us- pointing the way to Christ.
Truly as talked about the most important day of History was when our Lord and Savior made I possible for us to overcome the world, both death and sin. This most significant act shows us the character of our Heavenly Father, loving, meek and understanding.
I know that I am a child of God.
My chances to repent and draw near unto the Savior and 'Behold Him' are endless.
 He is always willing and ready to dry my tears, strengthen my feeble knees and answer all my questions.
James 1:5
I know that when we put in the effort to meekly ask the father and put ourselves in holy places- like the temple- we will receive the gift of revelation.
For those that have eyes to see and ears to hear it is obvious that God is giving freely the answers of the universe. What will  your seeking open for you?
I promise as we seek to the Lord and for more understanding and do all we can, we will be answered every time with Love.
 
At the Doctor's in Oneida I have been having pain and not able to eat. Lost 8 lbs no fun.
Turned out my Gall Bladder is Ok they think I have a duodenal ulcer. 
Have a wonderful week!!



At the Capener's house for General Conference



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment