Tuesday, April 17, 2018

April 16,2018 Transfers this Week I'm stayin in Elmyra

"For of him unto whom much is given much is required..." D&C 82:3
I have just been so blessed to be apart of this church. There are blessings beyond number that I know came from my Father above. Because I have been given much I too must give. I know every sacrifice I make for the Lord, every tear I shed while doing His work, is accounted for. 
"24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.
25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshiped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God." Matthew 14:24-33
Peter when he was in trouble instead of turning to the world and 'googling' the answer for how to walk on water he immediately turned to the savior. 
When we are faced with the boisterous winds and waves of the world, do we focus our sights and vision on the Savior? 
"Look for yourself and you will find loneliness and despair. Look for the Savior and you will find Him and everything else."
Our vision of what is around, and what is to come truly depends on where we stand. If we come to the mount of the Lord we will be able to see above the fog of the earth. 
No matter how far we can see into our future, the prophet can see around the corner.
May we all recognize how blessed we are, turn to the Savior and place ourselves in a position to reach down and uplift another.
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
A box for Ann


Back seat driver

Decorations


Buttermilk Falls



Cleaning a nasty toilet for service!

With the Young Women of the Elmira Ward









Buttermilk Falls
 

No comments:

Post a Comment