Monday, March 26, 2018

March 19,2018 Faith is believing!

There seemed to be a theme in my studies and the conferences that I had...
Faith is believing. Alma 32:21-28.
"The message of the adversary is 'believe it not'. That is his while message...Fear is opposite of faith... As we travel though life we need to constantly turn to the Lord and nourish our faith... it is my hope and prayer that in those [believe it not] moments of struggle you can 'be not afraid only believe'."   -President Rogers
A diet of doubt will starve your spirit, but a feast of faith will feed you 'even until ye are filled, that ye hunger not, neither shall ye thirst. (Alma 32:42)."
Feast upon the word of Christ ( 2 Nephi 32:3)
"Remember that faith and doubt cannot exist in the same mind at the same time, for one will dispel the other."   -President Monson
I hope that this week we will be able to believe in Christ and find the safety that comes only through Him.
I Love my Savior.
This is the true church and the only way that we can once again return back to Heaven where He dwells. When I get there, I know that my eyes will fill with tears, and I will fall to His feet, and hardly have the words of gratitude as He kneels down beside me and embraces me.
I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful week!!!
Happy Birthday Sister Morley

Happy Birthday Cake

March Mission Leaders


Moving the couch


Treats

Return Missionary in same dress





Zone Conference


 

No comments:

Post a Comment