Monday, January 8, 2018

January 8, 2018 Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

This past week Sister Vest and I had the wonderful opportunity to really reflect and ponder about the love we had for president Thomas S Monson. I know that He is a prophet of God. I know that He did all that the Father would have him do. I am So grateful for the chance to of shared some of his burden as a missionary of the Lord. Inline image 9
In Sunday school we talked about how this is the game of LIFE. As member's of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, we have the rule book and are able to know exactly how to play. I am grateful for the scriptures and revelation that comes with prayer.
A lady in our ward wrote this new verse to the song I am a child of God, "I am a child of God, I know that my savior lives. This testimony and His love to me he freely gives."
How powerful it is to know that Jesus Christ is our savior, He loves us and that is a gift given to us without a price tag.
I hope that we all area able to continue out this week, and read from the 'rule book' (the scriptures) especially from the book of Mormon.
Can't quite see what I'm cooking!


Cleaning the apartment while trapped inside for 2 days!

Paddle Ball Wizards

Pizza anyone?

 
The Name Tag!



Vanna Pose This is Oswego New York

Paddle board table!

And you thought you had allot of snow!

Paddle board exercise creativity 



Studying hard!

Sister Elgaaen, Vest, Jones, and Wise




Pizza on a snow day


 

No comments:

Post a Comment